Being a huge fan of the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, naturally, I'm fascinated by the relationship between Edward and Bella. I've searched through many communities on Livejournal, and haven't found any drabble communities based solely on Bella and Edward. And I want somewhere to post my short drabbles of the two star-crossed lovers. So, this community was born. =)
001. This is a prompt community; that means that once a week, I will post a word, picture, or lyric prompt -- such as "chair" or "ring" -- and you will write drabbles accordingly to each prompt. You don't need to include the prompt word in the drabble, but your drabble must be based off of the prompt.
002. Each drabble is only 100 words in length -- no more and no less. The point of a drabble is to convey as much emotion and character as possible in a small amount of words. You must make sure that your drabble is the appropriate word count, using Microsoft Word or an online word counter.
003. You may post more than one drabble per post; just be sure to put each one under a Livejournal cut and that each one is 100 words only.
004. Make sure that your drabble is centered only around Edward and Bella. Of course, it may include other characters, but be sure to keep the pairing canon. As much as some of us appreciate a good Jacob/Edward or Bella/Emmett drabble, this community is purely canon.
005. Please put your drabbles under an LJ-cut, meaning please don't link a post to your journal. That is purely for organization purposes, but stick to it.
006. Tag your posts. Please tag them with your name (author: ___), the rating (rating: ___), the time frame (time: ___), and the prompt you used (prompt: ___). The ratings are G, PG, PG-13, R, and NC-17; the time frames are Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and post-Eclipse. If you don't tag your entry, that means your post will either be deleted or I'll have to tag it for you -- both of which I really don't want to do.
007. Be respectful of other members and entries. If you want to give critique, be sure to do it in a polite way -- no bashing or hateful comments. And then make kind comments on what you liked about the drabble.
008. If your drabble is sexually explicit, you must give a warning. There are many members of the Twilight fandom out there who are quite young -- too young to read drabbles of the NC-17 persuasion. We don't want to corrupt their minds. =) Just be sure to give a bold and clear warning.
009. Your post must look like this --
Title: Author: Rating: Time frame: Summary: Warnings:
Affiliates lion_lamb: a community revolving around Bella and Edward jasperalice: a community just about Jasper and Alice emmett_rosalie: a community for all things Emmett and Rosalie esmecarlisle: a community solely based on Esme and Carlisle sortofbeautiful: a community in support of Jacob and Bella jasperbella: a community that ships the lovely Jasper and Bella edwardrosalie: a community totally for Edward and Rosalie jacobangela: a community that imprints Jacob and Angela emmett_bella: a community for those in favor of Emmett and Bella edward_dazzles: a community dedicated to the lovely Edward Cullen courageous_lamb: a community for those who like Bella Swan kelmett_happens: a community for both Emmett Cullen and Kellan Lutz cullenswan: a community that posts daily newsletters about Bella and Edward twilightawry: a community all about the uncanon ships twilight_book: a community for everything related to the Twilight series twiheads: a community all about everything and anything Twilight pianist_singer: a community to share and recommended fanfiction twilight_fluff: a community for those looking for warmhearted fanfiction twiicons: a community where you can find good-quality icons early_evening: a community for all icons from the Twilight film and series early_evening: a community harboring icons of all style and skill twilightcons: a community for icons of all ships and slashes forksradio: a community to download the best fanmixes twilight_macros: a community for capslock and fangirl rants i_see_twilight: a community where you can post daily Twilight sightings eb_spoilfree: a community for those of you who don't want any Twilight spoilers
Would you like to affiliate with Bella and Edward Drabbles? Please comment here!
External Stephenie Meyer: the website of Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight series Twilight Lexicon: a Twilight fansite with the most update-to-date information on anything relating to the Twilight series, the Twilight movie, and Stephenie Meyer.
Moderator The moderator for edwardbella_100 is me, whoajessica. At the moment, I'm not looking for any other mods, so please don't ask to be one. If and when I do, I'll be sure to post an announcement to let everyone know. =) If you need anything or have any questions, don't be afraid to send me a message. Enjoy the comm!